Welcome to St. Paul’s!
We are truly grateful to be able to gather, whether onsite or offsite, to worship God! We worship together each Sunday at 11:00 Pacific time both in-person and by Facebook Live.
- The Pastor is Public every Wednesday at Javadotcup from 9:30-11:30. Come on down for a coffee or tea and a prayer or a chat.
- Movies that Matter is a gathering, hosting community youth (grades 8-12) to eat pizza and popcorn, watch a movie, and discuss the related moral issues. We gather the 2nd Friday of each month from 6:30-9:00.
- St. Paul’s will offer two community events focused on the “Spirit of Christmas,” sparking conversations about what the season truly celebrates. Join us and invite your neighbours to attend on Saturday Nov. 26th from 5-8 PM, featuring the movie “Last Holiday” with Queen Latifah. We will serve hot dogs and popcorn and host a short discussion on the meaning behind the story and its connection to Christmas. On Saturday Dec. 10th we will host a children’s story and craft event featuring the original Grinch TV show and children’s crafts (from 1-5 PM). Entry for both events is by donation. Talk to Tom Kertes for more information or to volunteer.
- Council meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month (excepting the summer months).
- Our Dedication Sunday will take place at 11:00 AM, December 11, 2022. We are inviting members young and old as well as the tradespeople and artists who worked so tirelessly to bring our vision for the future into one beautiful reality. We will be dedicating the new altar painting, the refinished floors, and the beautiful new interior colors of the sanctuary. We will gather for a meal following worship. Please plan to attend and invite others.
- Our Winter Bake Sale will take place December 17 from 1-4:00 PM. If you are able to bake for the sale and/or work the day of the sale, please contact the church and we will help you contact the appropriate people.
POWER OF PRAYER
We may all have witnessed the power of prayer at some time in our lives, either for someone we care about or for ourselves. At St Paul’s we have a prayer chain that you can turn to and give your prayers. Please contact the church with your prayer requests or to become a member of the chain. The power of prayer works!
Have a blessed week!